Old July 23rd 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
john

Default 89 civic keeps on dying when engine stars

Well i'm not sure what happen to the car. It was running perfect until
my friend took it to a test drive...He said he reved it pretty bad,all
the way to red line..the car just started doing that after he did
that...
when the car runs and i have my foot on the gas, the car runs
mormal...its just that when you stop and you have to let go of the gas
then the car iddles down and dies.and the rpm is very low.almost always
to ythe 0 rpm...