Old January 7th 11, 05:55 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Ivan[_3_]

Default GIULIETTA

"Catman" > wrote in message
> On 20/12/2010 21:40, Ivan wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> b.com...

>>> Oh dear!

>> LOL!
>>
>> Well it didn't snow, but the -7 degrees put me off exploring the limits
>> for
>> fear of testing the 5 star NCAP rating!
>> White knuckle ride home, and because of the traffic, used (according to
>> the
>> gauge) a quarter of a tank of fuel in 28 miles! Looks like I'll be
>> getting
>> friendly with the local petrol station attendant!
>>

> Good luck, and where are the pictures?

Totally forgot the camera!
Left it in Manchester and went to the Isle Of Wight for the Xmas holiday.

Good news is that I have realised that the fuel tank is smaller than the
GT's and that so far I'm averaging about 28-33 miles to the gallon...which
is not bad considering the novelty-factor-driving-style coupled with snow
and traffic jams! My 156 V6 would only manage 20ish MPG driven similarly and
the G is seriously quicker :-))

--
Ivan.
Giulietta QV