Old June 9th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
maxpower

Default 2006 chrysler town and country alarm

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I lost the keys to my 2006 t&c. i have only found the valet key.
> i would use this but i dont know if my alarm is on or not and if the
> valet key will set off the alarm if it is on.
> any help with this ASAP would be excellent.

If you lost your keys the valet key will not start the vehicle. It will
start and die 3 times and then it will not do anything. The dealer has to
cut and program a new key for you.This may also be expensive because the car
will have to be towed to the shop to have the key programmed to the vehicle

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech