Old September 26th 12, 03:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default Back in Miami

P.J.Berg wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 05:27:32 +0200, cletus_zuber

> wrote:
>
>> Just got back on here myself, after somebody asked about

Speedy Jim over
>> on The Samba, I wondered if newsgroups were still around.

This place
>> looks real quiet, everybody seems to use the web based forums

now.

> Do you know anything about Speedy Jim, is he still alive?
>
> P.J. Aka BergRace

I knew I'd forget some names from back in the day. I married Jan
to the wrong girl, and forgot to mention you by name. Glad to
see you're evidently well.

Maybe someone else has news about Speedy Jim?

BTW - Was Bob Hoover's passing relatively unnoticed, or did I
just miss usenet's reflections?

Chris