Old July 4th 10, 04:53 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda
Ralph Mowery

Default Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4

"hls" > wrote in message
> If these thieves want to get in, they WILL get in . Make sure your
> goodies are insured, get a good alarm system, be careful
> where you park, or take your stuff with you when you go.

That is the way I look at it, Take it with you if you can and have good
insurance.
I have seen on TV a demonstration where someone runs to the side of a car
stopped at a light or stop sign and throws a rock at the side window. It
shatters and he just reaches in and gets whatever is on the seat or pokes a
gun at you and tells you to get out. The whole thing is over in a few
seconds.