Old November 12th 04, 10:13 PM

Welp.. clutch is installed.. but they say I need a new clutch cable. So I
figure if I'm gonna get the cable replaced, I might as well do the entire
clutch quadrant while I'm at it. I'm thinking definitely aluminum over
plastic :P.

BUT... the clutch is f*cking stiff (they say they had to shim the cable w/
washers so it'd be stiffer until I got it replaced). BUT I *love* it.
Doesn't wear out my leg, but it's noticeably stiffer. It GRABS too... I am
thoroughly impressed. It gets a real mean bark outta 2nd now & if I *try* I
can get a decent bark outta 3rd gear.. hard to though. It's new, so I'm not
wanting to tear it up too quickly.. but I did tear into it a bit . Damn
that was fun. Put the smile back on my face!! Total with tax it was $600.87
USD. Not bad in my book. AAMCO wanted $750.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

om...