Old August 14th 10, 12:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Next MX-5 Uncovered

On 8/14/2010 12:04 AM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> "Frank Berger" > wrote in message > When I
> was shopping there was a nice low-mileage Titanium one for sale at a
>> good price by a soldier shipping out to Iraq. It was more money, of
>> course, than the MSM. Maybe I shouldda....
>>

> Don't start that shudda stuff or I send Pat up there to buy that hotrod
> from you right now ;-)
>
> Seriously though, they are totally different animals, I'd like to keep
> the Miata and have the Speed 6 for the wife so, when I have to drive the
> 'big car' it could be a blast too!
>
> cd
> 99BBB

Stranger things have happened. I just need to earn a few thousand more a
year, no problem.

I guess that Frank would need to be ready to sell as well. MSM's are not
that hard to find, but Frank's car is in nice shape and is being
well-cared for now, and it already has most of the aftermarket stuff
done that I would consider if I owned one.

I'm assuming that he will fix the gauge problem if it has not been done
already. If I could buy the car and put my SSR Competitions on it, I
think it would be very cool. I also like the color a lot.

There you go Frank, now you won't want to sell. ;-)

I do wear a size 9 EE shoe (wide), so the changes that he makes to the
pedal for increased room would benefit me as well.

Pat