Old August 14th 10, 06:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Next MX-5 Uncovered

"Frank Berger" > wrote in message > When I was
shopping there was a nice low-mileage Titanium one for sale at a
> good price by a soldier shipping out to Iraq. It was more money, of
> course, than the MSM. Maybe I shouldda....

Don't start that shudda stuff or I send Pat up there to buy that hotrod from
you right now ;-)

Seriously though, they are totally different animals, I'd like to keep the
Miata and have the Speed 6 for the wife so, when I have to drive the 'big
car' it could be a blast too!

cd
99BBB