Old October 20th 05, 04:52 PM
V \fnugen\

Default DFP ingame setup links??

Can somebody point me in the direction of a site or sites, or forum that has
some ingame Driving Force Prop setups?? Not profiler, as I don't like to run
it. I prefer ingame setups. I had to reformat and my favourites were lost. I
lost a few links to some decent FF setups. Driving the CREWs 70s mod, the
car feels VERY light in the front under any setting I've tried. I also like
trying other people's settings and finding the one(s) that work for me. I
have yet to be able to sit and do this myself.....no time is the big thing.
I've tried 100% at -60 and high at -60, then tried them again at +60 and so
forth..............but nothing that feels "good" to me. TIA

Verne