Old April 1st 10, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
necromancer[_7_]

Default Now here's a cool car

SFB spewed:

>Hey stupid. There's no such thing as a cool car. All cars are super-
>dangerous but useful tools.

The car is only as dnagerous as its driver. That said, any car you are
driving is a weapon of mass destruction.

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et