Old August 20th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

Default 1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

On Aug 19, 11:05*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "Remco" > wrote in message

> On Aug 19, 7:03 pm, " > wrote:
>
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz

> > what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
> > brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> > fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.
> >//Back// to show room condition?
> >After he sees what kind of hack your are, he'll just want it //
> >back//.

> Hey Cow, did the vw's come from the factory with the pretty pink fanfold
> siding insulation Mario likes to put down under the carpet? LOL they surely
> didn't come with a stitch of bondo in them, so Mario obviously can't bring
> it back to showroom condition...

LOL!
Yeah, seeing that pink home depot insulating foam had my mouth drop
open like a two dollar suitcase.

http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4067.JPG
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4068.JPG
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4069.JPG
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4071.JPG

Sad that anyone would let him work on anything, let along a zwitter..