Old January 12th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
guest

Default AMC 1977 Jeepster 4wd V6 2dr BluWht front 2.jpg (0/1)-278962-272-C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-BD627BBF84\My Documents\Powrpost\Street capture Jan 8, '08

(Doby) wrote in :
> Not sure of actual year. Plate registers 1977 which would put it in
> the AMC years but a search there only became more confusing. I did
> find a 1966 Hurst AMC but slightly different around door panel and
> rear quarter panel. If anyone can ID, I would appreciate it. Doby

The final year for the Jeepster was 1970. When AMC bought Jeep (what year?)
they gave the Jeepster a new front end and called it the Jeep Commando.

The Jeep Commando was built from 1971 to 1973. In 1974 the Jeep Cherokee
was introduced as a SWB 2 door version of the Jeep Wagonaire.

I can believe 1967 Jeepster.

Ron