Old December 30th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Default "SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

GatorMan wrote:
> http://www.autosafety.org/article.php?scid=173&did=907

Neither is forced busing but that doesn't make it right.
An 88 Town car? Give me a break, that woman should be in
prison. The only way a 140 HP 88 Town car could over come
it's breaks is if it got rear ended by a loaded dump truck.
It's interesting to note that I can't find anything about
Audi's and unintended acceleration in Germany where you
actually are forced to learn how to be a responsible driver
before you are allowed to drive.

I am not saying unintended acceleration does not happen,
I'm saying when it does, there is no excuse for it to not be
controlled unless you are driving a 600+ HP Fox Mustang with
a Lenco transmission and stock brakes.

--
“I intended that "not stupid" be a requirement.” – Seth
Breidbart