Old December 30th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

Default "SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

"GatorMan" > wrote in message
. ..
> http://www.autosafety.org/article.php?scid=173&did=907

My car experiences sudden acceleration quite often, usually when I'm lined
up at a light where the road ahead merges from two lanes to one. But
oftentimes the car will suddenly lurch forward when the road ahead becomes
clear. It's really weird.

I was out for a romp through the countryside yesterday, and the car did a
whole lot of lurching.

CFrog lurches, too, but because it's a convertible, its lurching isn't
nearly as satisfying as TFrog's. It feels much heavier and slower in those
lurches. It's not a very good lurcher.

dwight