Old August 21st 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default FFB

I'll try anything once, but please clarify relating the what is in the
Logitech Profiler Options/Global Device Settings for my G25 setup.

Force Feedback Device Settings
Overall Effects Strength - 139%?

Spring Effect Sttrength - 139%?

Damper Effect Strength - 139%?

Enable Centering Spring in Force Feeback Games - Checked
Centering Spring Strength - 100%?

Steering Wheel Settings
Report Combined Pedals - Unchecked

Degrees of Rotation - 383 deg. (I have a full size wheel out of my
race car)

Game Settings
Allow Game to Adjust Settings - unchecked

Am I reading your settings correctly?

Thanks
GR