Old July 24th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

pws > wrote:

> If you were to lose your current Miata today, be it totaled,
> stolen, whatever, and received enough money to cover a
> replacement, all the way up to an optioned-out brand-new one, (say
> $30,000 to be safe), what would you do:
>
> buy an older miata and keep the larger money difference?
> get a brand-new new one and keep the smaller money difference?
> get a different vehicle altogether?
> if older, would it be stock or modified? What year?
> do something not on my list?

Do something not on your list.

I'm probably going to be selling my Miata soon as I no longer drive it
very much, the clutch is beginning to be too much for my increasingly
arthritic left knee so I'd just pocket the money.

The Usenet Improvement Project: