Old November 7th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon Stowell

Default I'm outta here

You could get rid of him and his girl friends any time you can get the
sane members of the group will to simply always follow up to any of
their posts and delete every letter they posted and replace it with your
favorite nonsense rhymes.

Called doe snot, for "does not exist"

Similar to a usenet UDP, but requires restraint by enough of the humans
to delete EVERYTHING including the occasional lucid posting until they
go away or shape up.

I've seen it work on other groups, but if someone insists on following
up to one of the lunatic fringe's threads, you have to doe snot them as
well until they also get the point.