Old August 30th 04, 04:05 PM
Harry K

"ThaDriver" > wrote in message alkaboutautos.com>...
> >Are '85 Furys considered classic *or* antique? I'm a MoPar lover, but I

> wouldn't touch much made after 1973 myself, especially a '85 Fury.
> >I'm serious... are they?
> >~~R.Banks

> *********
> Never said what year it was yet. I did notice the state in his second
> post... (more info would sure help). Too far away for me anyhoo, though.
> ~ Paul
> aka "Tha Driver"
>
> Giggle Cream - it makes dessert *funny*!

Sorry about the year. I don't know it but am guessing the 60s, for
sure no later than early 70s by body style (what little I saw).

No, not a dealer or finder for fee. I just hate to see old cars left
to rust and hope someone might be interested. Post them in here and
elsewhere when I see one worth (I hope) the trouble for someone.

Location is SE Wa. Estate info on 'Bud' Mohr would be available
through the courts at Colfax, WA (county seat).

Harry K