Old September 13th 04, 11:36 PM
David L. Crow

Default Fuse for 2002 Suburban Power Port

I plugged a power inverter into one of the power ports in my 2002 Suburban
and immediately all of the power ports went dead. The regular cigarrette
lighter worked, but the two power ports in the dash under the radio and the
one on the back of the console don't.

It wasn't obvious from the description in the owner's manual or on the back
of the fuse lid which fuse it would be, so I ended up pulling every fuse to
try to find a blown one, but they all looked good.

Any idea where a fuse for the power port might be?

--
David L. Crow