Old October 15th 05, 11:30 PM
V \fnugen\

Default Serious CHOP after AMD64/mobo

> Could be off-base here, but you say you still have a stick of PC2700 in
> there? Paired with what, PC3200?
>
> If so, isn't the default FSB speed of that MB/CPU supposed to be 400mhz?
> PC2700 is rated at 333mhz, so that might be your problem.

I just bought 2 sticks of OCZ ram. OCZ400512v25 PC3200
link to the ram ---
http://www.ocztechnology.com/product...eries-cas_2_5_
Still have the same problem. I am unsure of how to set up things like ram in
bios, so I left it on auto. The frquency shows as 157.2MHz, FSB/DRAM-14. I
physically have the ram in slots 1 and 2, but on CPU-Z it shows a in slots 1
and 3. Anything else you need to know, drop a reply, I check often
enough. Rather annoyed that I can't play any games yet.