Old March 1st 05, 04:18 AM
Chris Shea

heh, good point on the repairs -

if you notice just about every one of those cars have the 26 spline
shaft/clutch and upgraded axle shafts

not to mention that a few of the motors have already been rebuilt...

but yes they can be VERY fast cars - the article is just about the ones with
the irs and 6-spd. the ones with solid axles and autos i think run 9's, and
are streetable

on mine i want to ultimatley go solid axle and kenne bell - but it sure aint
gonna happen anytime soon tho, this machine is keeping me broke!!

chris
04 comp orange cobra vert

Wound Up wrote in message >...
wrote:
>> http://musclemustangfastfords.com/fe.../0503mm_shoot/
>>
>> Thought some of you might find this interesting. I think it's f'ing

awesome!