Old April 29th 14, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Tina A

Default Knocking sound that resonates to the steering wheel

I bought a used 2013 Chrysler 200 (4 cylinder). I hear a knocking noise that
comes from the driver's side and it sort of vibrates to the steering wheel.
The Chrysler dealership has told me that it was a 'spark knock'. I found out
that was simply a thing called a misfire. I do believe that I have that issue
also with the damn ethanol in the gasoline. But, I don't believe that is the
issue with the knocking sound with a slight ping that I feel in the steering
wheel. I believe it to be something with the steering, shock/strut, suspension
or brakes. Any clues? Thanks!!!!

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...eel-72024-.htm