Old May 18th 11, 09:42 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AD[_2_]

Default New A8L

On May 17, 2:36*pm, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> On 2011-05-17 03:32:29 -0400, AD > said:
>
> > On May 16, 3:32*pm, D. LaCourse > wrote:

> >> This is my sixth Audi. *I have been very happy with every one of them.

> > *
> >> Why change? *d;o)

> > variety

> Mmmmmmmm.......Nahhh! *Methinks I will stay with women and Audis. *d;o)

So babe magnet wise which of the two works better and what kind of
women each one picks up?

----
Borat: I want to have a car that attract a woman with shave down
below.
Car Dealership owner: Well that would be a Corvette. Or a Hummer.
[starts showing Borat cars]
Car Dealership owner: We'll try to help you out here.
Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a
pussy magnet.
Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.
Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?
Car Dealership owner: [interrupts] No. There's no magnet he just means
the vehicle. Women love the Hummers.
Borat: Do this have a pussy magnet?
Car Dealership owner: No. The vehicle itself would be a magnet.
Borat: If I give you good price, will you please put in pussy magnet?
Car Dealership owner: Yeah but there's no-there's no such thing in
this country as a-as a magnet.
Borat: If this car drive into a group of gypsies, will there be any
damage to the car?
Car Dealership owner: It depends on how hard you hit them and all
that.
Borat: *Hard*
Car Dealership owner: You might-if somebody rolls on the windshield,
they could crack your windshield.
Borat: How fast do I need to go to guarantee I kill them?
Car Dealership owner: Uh-let me tell you something with this vehicle
here probably doing 35-45 miles per hour will do it.
Borat: Great! When I uh, buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook
good, her vazhïn work well, and she strong on plow. But after three
years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become
deep: BORAT BORAT, eh, she receive hair on chest, and vazhïn hang like
sleeve of wizard.
Car Dealership owner: Huh-Jesus...
Borat: How do I know that this will not happen with the car?
Car Dealership owner: Chevrolette guarantees you that with a warranty.
Borat: I like-a very much buy this Hummers, how much is it?
Car Dealership owner: Fifty-two thousand.
Borat: I am looking for something between um, six-hundred to uh... six-
hundred and fifty dollars.
Car Dealership owner: We don't have any cars for six-fifty that you
can buy. I might be able to sell you a wholesale car, a car with a lot
of miles for seven-hundred with no warranty.