Old December 17th 04, 08:40 PM
maxpower

O...im not refering to now, im talking about a few yrs down the road when
they fail, when the numbers dont match and the veci sticker doesnt jive and
maybe time for a waiver, or the inspector catches it, like i said, that is
considered Tampering. I bouhgt my wife a 2003 sebring with the
2.7............. 5w30 oil every 3k. i wont have a problem
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
lkaboutautos.com...