Old May 2nd 13, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default I miss this place

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:25:30 PM UTC-4, VWGirl wrote:
> The people, the knowledge, the bickering, all of it. There will never again be the RAMVA that once was. Just want to all to know that I love and miss you all <3

It was Eric A. in Vegas he moved to Salt lake to work with John C but after finding out what type of person he was moved on but is still in that area.

Chris I'm surprised that I haven't seen more Aircooled VW's running around during the winters while I'm there.

VWGirl As I said not long ago I think alot of people were just here to try to bash me, and couldn't handle the truth that I did nothing wrong and now enjoying retirement.

lets see how this gets things going...lol