Old April 26th 13, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
AllanW

Default I miss this place

On Wednesday, 24 April 2013 13:25:30 UTC+12, VWGirl wrote:
> The people, the knowledge, the bickering, all of it. There will never again be the RAMVA that once was. Just want to all to know that I love and miss you all <3

The place is still here... kinds, it's just in a different place :-)

It's the people that have gone.

Back in the day, there wasn't much besides RAMVA... Now there is an over-abundance of forums to choose from. They seem to be a lot more "Nationalised" rather than an international place.

I guess we're all looking at it through rose tinted glasses a bit too, plus I was only a spring chicken when I read RAMVA all those years ago... I'm 34 now. Practically a different person!