Old November 3rd 04, 11:59 AM
Brian Turner

I would suggest making sure the tire pressure is no more than 26-28
PSI. Any more than that and you wil get a harsh ride. When I test
drove my '99 Miata I thought the shocks were bad and negotiated a
better deal based on the thought that it needed new shocks. When I
got it home I checked the tire pressure and all the tires were pumped
up close to 40 PSI. When I adjusted the tires to 26 PSI the ride
improved dramatically and ruled out the need for new shocks.