Old February 1st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default OT - So Michael...

Joe wrote:
> I know Super Tuesday has yet to arrive, but after the bru-ha-ha down here,
> it looks like it'll be McCain and Clinton. What say you?

If that happens, I won't bother getting out that day. McCain and
Clinton are interchangeable IMO. Probably wear the same underwear too.
I'll leave it to everyones imagination which type the two wear.

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette