Old January 20th 20, 09:29 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_11_]

Default Dodge Dart electrical problems/starting problems

On Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 5:28:12 PM UTC-10, Mark Olson wrote:
> dsi1 <dsi> wrote:
> > On Monday, March 17, 2003 at 10:42:31 AM UTC-10, pawn wrote:

> >> Thanks for your time.

> [snip]
>
> > Just replace the starter.

> Do you really think he's still got that car sitting there waiting
> for a starter after 17 years have gone by?

You know that's not the case, I know that's not the case, even God knows that's not the case. Why even ask that silly question? What I really think is that it doesn't matter how much time has passed. Good advice is always good advice. Bad advice and silly notions will always be useless.