Old December 5th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
RonP

Default Airbag Light

Hello, need some help. Have a 97 SC2 and had it up for sale. Daughter left
the windows open and we got a deluge rainstorm overnight and the next day,
it had three to four inches of water inside. To make matters worse, we had
a flight several hours later out of the country so the car was secured and
we left. We came back a week later and the inside of the car was soaked.
It's dried out now, but since the water, the airbag light is on. I tried to
reset it by unhooking the battery as well has having Autozone try to reset
it like they can with check engine lights, but to no avail.

How can I get this light reset? IT's a $800 car that I don't want to take
to the dealer.

Thanks