Old October 26th 04, 02:03 AM
RCM

Do a search through Google for all the tranny problems Honda had from about '96 through
2001. They offered extended warranty for I think 2001. My dealer wanted $1500 to replace
a '98 Accord with 50k miles. Walked in with 1/2" pile of print-outs of all the problems
they knew they had... Drove out with new tranny--- $0... A year ago....Good luck.