Old July 6th 05, 02:41 PM

Standing facing the truck my alternator is on the left side. There is a
freeze plug back there but unfortunately it appears the water is
running out above it at the corner where the manifold touches the head.

Do these motors have a history of the manifold corroding out, or is
this problem generally just a gasket? I remember I had a Cutlass with a
262 V8 in it, the intake manifold rusted away back at the back of it
and water just poured out.