Old December 19th 17, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you have the electronics skills to design a good home made smoke machine?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:14:22 -0000 (UTC), Arthur Wood
> wrote:

>All we need to find vacuum leaks in a complex engine is a smoke machine
>that works. All it needs to do is...
>a. Emit lots of smoke that won't clog up an engine when it condenses, and,
>b. Constantly push that smoke at a couple of psi for about a half hour.

Find a few hippies and buy them a couple ounces of marijuana. There will
be lots of smoke...... <LOL>

You cant rent smoke machines like bands use on stage, at a music store
or theatrical supplies place. PRobably wont cost all that much to rent
for a few hours....