Old July 18th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default engine swaps

On Jul 15, 9:28 pm, " >
wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas or info anything would
> be appreciated. I have a 95 Voyager with a 2.5 out of it and my
> question is is there any difference of a 2000 Sebring 2.5 engine
> block compared to a 95 2.5 block?
>
> Thanks
>
> gpzinfested

1995 was the last year for the 2.5 4 cyl in the vans. The six cyl
engines in use for vans that year, were the 3.0, 3.3, and 3.8.

For 1996, a 2.4 4 cyl replaced the 2.5 4 cyl.

1995 was the first year for the Dodge Stratus, and a new 2.5 six
cylinder was available as the only V-6 offered. It does cause some
confusion.

-KM