Old May 12th 07, 06:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Default Reposts 1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg (1/1) 73506 bytes

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> A lot of words for someone who doesn't want to waste time on
> me. I think you've got me under your skin. Try humming that
> one.
>
> No matter how you put it, Semi-Functional, you'll never have
> any respect on line, your achievements will go unrecognized
> except in your own mind, and nobody except your imaginary
> friends will give a damn about you. That must make getting up
> in the morning kind of tough for you, you pathetic demented
> man. By the way, have you taken anyone for a ride in your new
> car? No? Has anybody asked you about it? No? In your heart
> you know why: you've got no friends, Jerry. None. Nobody
> cares. You have one skill: how to alienate people. So, have
> a nice day....alone.
>
> Max

rant on, and rant on, and rant on, Mr. C-P and you will NEVER be
able to even begin to match my accomplishments - and THAT is what
rags on YOU!

--
HP, aka Jerry