Old November 21st 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

Default rFactor '67 F1 Beta Mod Released

Ron Ronchetto wrote:
> Darus, The mod was only up for a very short time... and there weren't any
> setups posted at the site. I would imagine that taking some of your "good
> "old setups for GPL F1's and using those settings......... a person could
> pretty much develop a decent one.
>
> Ron R.

I kinda of guessed that. ;-(

I was just looking for a quick fix. Seeing that only a handful of ppl.
even got the mod when it was out, it isn't like I am going to be racing
online. Just trying to get my GPL fix with the updated goodies that rF
offers.

Thanks.