Old November 12th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Woodie83

Default rFactor '67 F1 Beta Mod Released

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Woodie83 wrote:
>
>> I got the download, but can't figure out how to install it. Anyone
>> got any ideas? All the relevant threads have been hidden. thanks

> Just drop the folders Gamedata & RFM from the compressed file into your
> rFactor folder and say yes to overwrite.

I figured it out with a little more playing around, thanks for your
help. It's a little bit crude and the setups are terrible, but it's fun
to be able to slide the car around just like in GPL. I don't get who
thinks their textures were stolen, the detail was much higher on the
GPLEA cars.

Don McCorkle