Old February 2nd 05, 07:22 PM
The Punisher

I had the same problem with my 1994. The problem I had is the the ground
wire wasn't in too much good shape. You have to remove the panel and look
the motor. Check all wiring. Mine was sometimes working and when I was
opening the door and closing afterward it wasn't working anymore. I think
that it's an electrical problem like mine. If the motor was done it wouldn't
work at all. Hope it will help.
Regards

Marc

oups.com...