Old March 14th 13, 12:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andre Warringa

Default Rfactor 2

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:44:38 -0400, FolkGT >
wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 11:05:33 +0100, Andre Warringa >
>wrote:
>
>>I've been out of simracing for a while, but yesterday I saw this video
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPIgX8T66ac
>>
>>And damn, I'm impressed!! I see it's for sale on
>>http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rfactor2-purchase , but it's still beta?
>>Anyone tried it yet?
>>
>>Cheers
>>Andre

>If you're impressed by that, be sure to keep an eye out for Project Cars.
>Here's a comparison video of a Lotus '49 at SPA:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyCCHe5OOck
>
>One of our more talented members has a Youtube page with a lot more
>videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jonz66?feature=watch

Wow that look great too! But is it me or does Rfactor2 have a better
sensation of speed, just judging from the videos? I would sell my
house (and girlfriend) for a sim that resembles GPL, and it seems to
me Rfactor2 comes closer to that.

Can't wait to try them out. Any release date known for both sims?

Cheers
Andre