Old March 23rd 05, 02:21 PM
Cory Dunkle

"jaybird" > wrote in message
news
> Of course he shouldn't be fired. He's an 18 year veteran with no prior
> disciplinary action. I wouldn't wish a firing on anyone in any profession
> with that record, just based on a comment.

Nothing on his record for 18 years? That doesn't mean a thing for a cop.
Cops do awful things all the time and they do not get reported on their
record. It's one of the perks of being a cop, part of job security. You are
above the system, to a great extent a cop can do whatever he pleases and
receive no punitive response or corrective actions taken against him. It's
disgusting that these pigs have no respect.

Cory