Old December 9th 13, 06:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent[_4_]

Default new mustang

On 2013-12-08, Debbie > wrote:
> On 12/8/2013 11:54 AM, jim stewart wrote:
>> I don't like it ......
>>

> Neither do I.

It's not structurally bad styling.
Lose the klingon ridges and a good light refresh would fix it.

What bothers me is what I noticed today... the rocker panels... the
high panel seam behind the door... ugly. The fender makes a horizontal
seam with the rocker. Again ugly. But it's wierd, under the rocker
there's a black rocker panel trim piece. I have to see the car in
person to figure out what's going on there... but really the seams just
are badly arranged. Could be a safety oriented trade off.