Old May 12th 11, 06:52 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default Shift 2 $25 at direct2drive today

(Penis Boy) wrote:

> quiet youse two jagoffs

Sorry. Didn't mean to disturb the peace and quiet.

I should warn you in advance though, my "free" 3 month iRacing code runs out on
Sunday. I may have to toss a coin to decide whether to use it, as I'm fairly
ambivalent (quelle surprise!) about rejoining.

It's hard to resist free though, so you might want to unsubscribe from here for a
week or two. By then I will hopefully have got my "Why did I do this? When will I
ever learn?" rants out of the way.

Then again, ranting over trivia like sim racing may just be part of my DNA, a bit
like asthma, hair loss, and the ability to eat many Cadbury's Creme Eggs without
throwing up.

Now, where did I put that diabetes testkit?

Andrew McP