Old December 25th 05, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 08:09:45 +0100, theprincessesmother
> wrote:

>It does not matter if it was a sports car or a POS car. My child was killed in this car.
>I don't care who paid for it either or where they got the money. My child was killed
>in this car. Was he speeding , Skidding or jerking off either way my child is gone.

>A SPECIAL NOTE TO DEAR BENT:
>SHE IS NOT A
>"SELF PROCLAIMED PRINCESS" SHE is "MOTHER PROCLAIMED PRINCESS"

Once again a tragic story is posted to this newsgroup and a "friend"
or "relative" of the deceased comes crawling out of the woodwork to
post a flame.

Tell me, did your other daughter die in a Winnebago wreck when that
moron fell asleep at the wheel while driving to a race?