Old April 12th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Woody[_1_]

Default Dodge caravan ground points?

The first thing to do is have the battery checked. If it is the original
just replace it, it is well past it's life cycle. When they get old they do
not filter all the electrical noise and that plays havoc with the
electronics in the vehicle. Cars today are mobile computers and cannot
withstand any electrical noise in the system.