Old March 25th 12, 04:15 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata,rec.autos.sport.f1
a425couple

Default Laguna Seca is booked!

"Frank Adam" > wrote in message...
> Alan Baker > wrote:
>>>
>>> How wonderful for you!
>>> Perhaps you earlier missed this post of mine
>>> (certainly partly intended for YOU!)
>>>
>>> Over the years some posters from these newsgroups have
>>> indicated interest in attending auto races on road courses.
>>> Please, come out and enjoy!
>>>
>>> It would be best if you sent an email to my listed address:
>>>
>>> (Or you can post on this newsgroup)
>>> so I can directly send you further information on the races
>>> in a timely manner. Our organization's schedule is now set.
>>>
>>> My organization will be racing at Mission's (about 20 miles
>>> east of Vancouver) "River's Edge" track on June 10,
>>> and Sept 2 & 3.
>>> On the afternoon of our races you can view 6 totally different
>>> 30 minute races, ranging from big production looking cars
>>> (yes, some very similar to NASCAR), to the smaller production
>>> looking cars (plenty of Miatas), to formula, and sports racers.
>>> We will be having 15 races (plus one or two endurance races)
>>> this year in Oregon, Washington, and BC.
>>>
>>> If we communicate beforehand, I'm quite confident I can get
>>> you in with free pit passes (and no, you will not be required
>>> to get your hands dirty on my, or anyone else's car - unless
>>> you are wanting to!)
>>> I am hoping I can meet a number of you in person
>>> (but actually - if you want in, but wish to not meet me,
>>> that is ok, and the free admission offer is still good).
>>>
>>> So, obviously you will not be at that June race.
>>> Please keep in touch about the Sept. 2 &3 one.
>>> (Yes, I would be very happy to get you "hooked"!)

>>Ummm...
>>What is "your organization"?
>>:-)
>>

> Don't worry about that. Just remember to bring a bed sheet and scissors.
> ;-)

Well, if a person just wants to wander the paddock & spectator
areas, they can wear pretty much whatever they want.
Thou, If a person does wish to volunteer to help either at
the turn stations or at pre-grid, we do wish them to wear white,
but we can normally come up with white shirts of some kind!
(grin back at you!)