Old November 12th 04, 01:47 AM
TurboMike

>Mike's cool... got this Attitude, though, which he's "prond" of. 8-)
>He's a Mustang/Ford enthusiast, with a nice little collection. He's in
>Mo., too. Drives that BMW for insanely long commutes as I recall...

All pretty accurate, thanks Tom :-) All in all, I'm a Ford guy above all else.
Better trucks, better Pony cars, etc. Other companies are doing things better
in other categories though. Sport Compact, for instance. For what I needed,
and still do to some extent, this BMW has been a winner. Almost 200K and still
runs cleaner than most cars I have had. Its packed full of cool features that
make the daily grind enjoyable. Will probably buy another, or at the very
least a Lexus IS 300. When money is better I will have another toy as well.
Pretty much fell in love with the new GT, but can't afford the pricetag. May
even look for a used '03 Cobra one day. Cool thing about being a CAR
ENTHUSIAST is the ability to try new things and love every minute of it :-)

///Mike
TS #63
1993 BMW 525i
http://community.webshots.com/user/mpompe2
Pics of all the old cars - Newly updated