Old November 11th 04, 03:16 AM
JS

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> TurboMike opined in :
>
>>> Obviously the Tempo is getting the treatment, eh?

>> Boy now THERE'S a car Ford can be prond of :-) Kind of along the lines
>> of the Escort and the Chevy Chevette.
>>

> Fit the need and still do.... lots of people got them cause they HAD to
> and
> fell in love with the ugly buggers.
>
> Dont be too patronizing on those who have and love them (Not me...I'm in
> love with the MN12)

You make me miss my '91 SC. If it didn't have so many problems, I wouldn't
have sold it.

Paid $1500 for it, 120k miles and a stick shift. I never thought I'd like a
car that big. The suspension was great (electronic shocks still worked) and
the car accelerated good for the stock blown 3.8....

Every time I see one I want it.

Which MN12 tickles your fancy?

JS