Old November 10th 04, 02:08 PM
Backyard Mechanic

opined

> From yet another elitist Bimmer driver.

I started doing a lot of people/product watching when I started freeway
commuting and posted a little "highway etiquette" on the Company Bulletin
Board in the 90's

Among which:

"When in passing lane be aware of whats behind you and if someone is
overtaking, do not block them, even if they are greatly exceeding the limit -
not YOUR job!"

"Exception being those driving Porsches and BMW's.... they WANT to find their
way around plebian obstacles and you may anger them if you move out of the
way in the last second"