Old February 3rd 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Dual 1bbl carbs?

> wrote in message
> I have been running Kadrons for 14 yrs now and think you can't beat
>them on any thing from stock to a 1915,

>What you want to do thou is find a good used set and send them to AJ
>at www.Lowbugget.com and tell him all your details

after you send them to AJ you can wait 6 months to a year to get them
back...find someone with a good used set...i have two sets, one is an AJ
special... he set them up for my car so they would run "perfectly out of the
box"...that was a load... of course if you consider fouled plugs "perfect"
it wasn't bad...LOL