Old May 18th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
W. Kiernan

Default Power Antenna?

XS11E wrote:

> Looks like I've got a couple of hours planned for Saturday.....

When I got a used '93 I broke the power antenna mast first thing.
Trying to replace it by myself for an hour or so with absolutely no
success taught me that you are probably going to need someone to sit in
the driver's seat and turn the radio on and off so you can thread that
toothed plastic doodad into the antenna motor. Once I got my kid to
help me I finally got it installed and fastened down in less than ten
minutes.

Yours WDK -